John Myers - The Portraits (Portfolio Edition)
- Grey cloth folio including twelve 9x12" selenium-toned silver-gelatin prints, signed and limited to an edition of 8 + 2AP
- John Myers – The Portraits, signed & dated with hand written edition information
- 10 x 8” silver gelatin print of Nicola and Donny Osmond, 1973, signed, dated & limited to an edition of 58
- A 5x4” silver gelatin print of Giraffe 1973, signed & dated
- Final copy of 8 remaining
RRB Photobooks published John Myers’ The Portraits in April 2018. The Portraits is the most complete collection of Myer's portraiture work ever published in one volume, and we are excited to be bringing this master of portrait and setting to a wider audience. The collection was shot throughout the 1970's in the West Midlands, his pictures are renowned for having a uniquely British feel to them.
A limited edition of 8 copies of the portfolio is available. If interested, please enquire below.