- Nordisk Rotogravyr, Stockholm, 1965
- Softcover, stiff paper wrappers, no jacket as issued
- First Edition, First Printing
- 32 black and white photographs
- Swedish text
- Dated 15.5.67 with unknown signature to front cover. minor shelf wear to wrappers
- Condition: Near fine, some wear to wraps, interior is clean with tight binding
Till minnet av mig själv (In memory of myself) is Christer Stromholm's first monograph. This small, paperback book is extremely scarce and represents an important moment in world photographic tradition. Award-winning Swedish photographer, Christer Strömholm, was born in 1918 in Stockholm; he was a major force in Swedish photography. As the director of Fotoskolan in Stockholm, he trained over 1200 students; many who became leading Scandinavian photographers. He died in 2002 after a prolonged illness.