Stephen Gill - B-Sides (Signed, special edition)
This product is currently sold out.
- Nobody Books, 2010
- Cloth bound hardback book (signed and numbered)
- 35 colour reproductions
- 72 pages
- 33cm x 25cm (portrait)
- Printed endpaper etchings by Stephen Gill
- Including a signed and numbered c type hand print
- Housed in a handmade embossed cloth covered Box
- Edition of 100 (plus 5 artists proofs), this copy number 96
Just as a collection of a musician's B-side cuts and outtakes, or the scenes that didn't quite make it into a movie, speak volumes about the project as a whole, and offer their own kind of magic by their very excision, so too does B Sides, the companion volume to British photographer Stephen Gill's latest book of photos Coming Up for Air, likewise illuminate the fringes of his latest project. In B Sides, Gill records minute effects of texture and trace.