- Volk und Reich Verlag, 1937
- Hardcover, 23.3 x 27.5 cm
- Paper covered embossed boards, wanting jacket
- 200 mostly large-format black and white photographs on plates in rotogravure, 29 pages of text
- Text in German
- Condition: Good. Tear to boards by spine. Bumps to corners. Interior shows minor discolouration to page edges
Dr. Paul Wolff's most famous and best work on industrial photography.
Profusely illustrated with photographs in b/w and sepia tone of workers in construction, in the automobile-, metal, steel, coal, chemical, and various other industries.