- Howard Greenberg Gallery, New York, 2004
- Paperback. 9.5 x 12.5 inches
- Signed, First edition, first printing
- Catalogue for an exhibition of work by Izu, held at the Howard Greenberg Gallery, NYC, September 16 - October 23, 2004
- 32 pages. 16 colour plates
- Photographs and poetry by Kenro Izu; excerpt from "Praising of Shadows" by Junichiro Tanizaki
- Signed by Kenro Izu in silver ink on first page
- Condition: Very Good. Some rubbing and one scratch to cover. Interior is clean and unmarked
With a lifetime passion for the art of printmaking, Izu has developed a distinct reputation as one of the best Platinum/Palladium print makers in the world. He printed the series by cyanotype over platinum prints, but due to the technical difficulties of the process he was only able to produce a very limited numbers of editions.
Now with Benrido Atelier, the series have been revitalized with the depth of the colour of blue and fine tonal gradations with the collotype process, presenting a new layer to experiencing Izu’s meditative and serene compositions.